We have a bingo winner!

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010

      We have 2 Bingo winners so far!

      I will be starting a new game in the  morning!  Check  your cards to see if you are a winner too!

      I will accept every winner who claims a winning Bingo through the web site.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 29, 2011

        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        I will accept all winners that claim bingo through the game on the web site.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011

          We have a bingo winner and I will accept up to 3 more winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.

          I will start another game in the morning.!  Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner also!

          Message 4 of 7 , May 7, 2012

            We have  bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

            You need to make sure you claim your win through the Bingo game program on the site.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo

            From the program on the site.