Diamond Center Granny Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2010

      Diamond Center Granny Square

      I have to work today so my husband and I are having a nice quiet dinner together tonight at home.

      I will be online tonight watching Netflix and working on my next crochet project after dinner.

      I plan to post the table runner next.  I have finished it.  Now I just need to get it ready for adding it to the site.

      I am working on a pair of gloves that do not have finger tips but do  have a flap over the fingers that is removable.

      Are there any requests of what you would like to see in a Christmas pattern?

      data not applicableTurkeyCrochetThanksgiving Horn of PlentyKitty 2Cornucopiadata not applicable

      Happy Thanksgiving USA!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2012

        Diamond Center Granny Square

        Flowersdata not applicableMonkeySleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Leoparddata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

        My site is having some technical issues today so the Paw Tracker, Pattern Search and Membership programs are not working.
        I do have my tech support people at my host provider working on the problem and hopefully it will all be working by tomorrow.
        Or at least when I get back to work after 5:00pm EST tonight.  I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.