Sky Scraper Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2010

      I have had internet issues this morning and was unable to work on this morning’s newsletter.

      I will get it done after work today and send it then.  I do get out of work early today so you can expect it sometime before 4:00pm EST.

      Featured Pattern

      Image of Sky Scraper BookmarkI did manage to update today’s Featured pattern.

      Today’s Featured pattern is the Sky Scraper Bookmark

      You can get to  it by going to:

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22 4:17 AM

        Sky Scraper Bookmark

        Flowersdata not applicableDoggy LickKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers