Spiked Hot Pad

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2000
      You are getting this email because you are subscribed to get notices
      whenever a new free pattern has been posted the the JPF Crochet Club pattern
      directory.

      I just uploaded a new free pattern called the Spiked Hotpad.

      Spiked Potholder Free Date Added: September 12, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/02potholders/spikedhotpad.shtml
      This CD hot pad is quick to make. If you have old CD's lying around, this
      would be a great way to use them. You can also use this pattern as a
      potholder. Just cut 2 pieces of felt 6" in diameter and place them inside
      instead of using a CD. You could actually make a kitchen set, a hot pad and
      potholders that all match!

      ===================================
      I also added 5 new patterns for Members Only since September 4, 2000.

      All Occasion Wreath Coaster Paid Date Added: September 10, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/08coasters/0817wreathcoaster.html
      This coaster is very fast and easy to make, so quick in fact, you could make
      a whole set of 6 in an evening, which would make a great last minute gift.
      Just alter the colors to go with the occasion! :) You could make the first 2
      rounds one solid color, such as white, then make the last 2 rounds green
      then add a red bow for festive wreath coasters!

      Covered Boutique Box Paid Date Added: September 9, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1425coveredboutique.html
      This boutique box is made with a recycled whipped topping container and it's
      lid. It can be completed in an evening or two and would make a great last
      minute gift to give to any lady or girl for their vanity. If you make it
      with holiday colors, then it can be used as a container to hold goodies.

      Beaded Wrist Strap Paid Date Added: September 8, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/07jewelry/0715beadedstrap.html
      This wide beaded bracelet would make a great addition to any wardrobe. It is
      has an elegant as well as a fun look and would look great with any style.
      The black background sets off the pearlized black beads beautifully.

      Cluster Cross Dishcloth Paid Date Added: September 7, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/12dishcloths/1215clustercross.html
      This dishcloth pattern would also work well as a large granny square for use
      in an afghan. I am not sure how big it would be if you made it with acrylic
      yarn but I imagine that it would not be much different in size.

      Frilly Scrunchie Paid Date Added: September 7, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/09scrunchies/0920frilly.html
      This scrunchie an easy one to make but it does take some time to complete
      since it is made with thread. You could actually make it with yarn to speed
      it up but you would not get the same effect as you would get from thread.

      Julie A. Bolduc
      julie@...
      For free crochet patterns and more go to: