Geometric Doily Filet Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new free
      pattern.
      It is a filet crochet pattern for a geometric design.

      By the way, all of the new filet crochet patterns I add to the site,
      which I do not actually crochet, will be free.

      Hope you like it!

      You can get to the download page by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/123/f123001geometric.shtml

      Enjoy!

      Watch your email for the next Today's Featured Pattern!