We Have Bingo Winners!

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17, 2010
      We have Bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!  Check your
      cards and if you are a winner, claim through the game on the site.
      I will accept every winner who claims Bingo through the site!

      Julie A. Bolduc
      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012

        We have Bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the game on the web site!

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9 2:26 PM

          We have bingo winners so I will be starting a new game in the morning.

          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

          I will only accept winners who claim bingo through the web site.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 25, 2012
            We have bingo winners and I will be starting a new Bingo game in the morning!
            Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
            I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the game on the site.
            Good Luck!

            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2013

              I just discovered we have Bingo Winners!  There are 4 so far.

              Check your cards to see if you too are  a winner.  I will start a new game on Sunday Morning.

              I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site.

              I will be double checking to see if anyone has more than one card.  If they do, they will be disqualified.

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 27, 2013

                We have Bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

                Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

                I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!

                Good Luck!

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013

                  We have a Bingo winner!  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

                  I will accept anyone who claims bingo through the game on the site.
                  I will be starting a new game on Tuesday morning!

                  Oh yeah!  By the way, I am really close to uploading the next new members only pattern!

                  Perhaps within the hour!   Watch your email for the announcement!