We Have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 27, 2010
      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
      Check your cards to see if you are a winner also!

      Julie A. Bolduc
      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012

        We have a bingo winner!

        I will start a new game Friday Morning.  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

        I will accept any winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.

        The newsletter will be sent out within the hour!  J

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 9, 2012
          Hello Everyone!
          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on Saturday morning!
          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site.

          Good Luck!

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 12, 2012
            Hi Everyone,
            We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.
            Please check your cards to see if you too are a winner.
            I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the game on the site.

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2013

              We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Saturday Morning!
              Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

              I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site!

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 22, 2013

                We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game on Friday Morning!

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 12, 2013

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 23, 2013

                    We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on December 24 in the morning.

                    I will accept any winners who claim Bingo through the program on the site.

                    Make sure your email address and mailing address are up to date

                    In your points account so I can make sure I send you your prize to the correct address.

                    Good Luck!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 25, 2014

                      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
                      Check your cards to see if you too area  winner!

                      I will accept every winner who claims Bingo through the site!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 22, 2014

                        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Wednesday Morning!

                        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!