Thrifty Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
      Thrifty Potholder

      Don't forget to check today's newsletter for the clue for the location of the 1000 point tracker!
      Also check the newsletter for the latest pattern to turn 1 year old!

         FlowersBirdieKitty 4CrochetKitty 2MouseFlowers

      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012

        Thrifty Potholder

        Flowersdata not applicableDolphinKitty 2CrochetKitty 4sFishydata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Thrifty Potholder
          Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          I have ordered my new computer and I expect it to arrive on Wednesday the 23rd!
          Hopefully I will have all of my data and programs installed before I go to bed that

          Night so there won’t be any interruption in sending out the newsletter in the morning.
          I am getting a Dell Inspiron One 2330 23” All in one Touch Screen computer with
          Windows 8.1 installed 8GB RAM and 1TR hard disk space.
          This should solve all of my current computer problems I am  having with my Windows Vista freezing and being slow!

          What I have now is 1GB ram and 3GB space on a Dell Dimension C521 Windows Vista computer. It’s on it 2nd hard drive and that is almost full.