Chenille Granny Pillow, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2010
      Chenille Granny Pillow

       Birdie Kitty 4 Crochet  Kitty 2  Peacock

      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2012

        Chenille Granny Pillow

               Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty CatZebradata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10 7:29 AM

          Chenille Granny Pillow

          Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Thank  you for all of the responses I got for yesterday’s problem.

          I have decided to buy a new computer.
          I am going to be buying a new computer within the next 6 weeks I hope.
          Now I am debating on what computer to get for what I do.

          I have been working with Windows Vista since 2008 and am kind of out of touch

          with the options out there.

          I know about windows 7 being better than Vista and Windows

          8 with the touch screens is the way the computer world seems to be going now.

          What I am wondering, what would be better for what I do? Does it really matter?

          Let me know your opinions and your experiences with what you have.