Eustis Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2010
      Eustis Scrunchie

        FlowersLabor Day 2  Maneki Neko Crochet Kitty 2 data not applicableFlowers
      Have a Marvelous Monday!
        Happy Labor Day USA!

      Julie A. Bolduc
      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2012

        Eustis Scrunchie

        Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoGroundhogdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014

          Eustis Scrunchie
          Today’s newsletter and pattern is ready and waiting for you at:

          Does anyone else use Windows Vista or Windows XP? If so, are you having trouble with Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender?
          I am and my Uncle is. Very strange. They decided not work today. Anybody have any thoughts?