Today's Featured Pattern, Coffee Table Doily!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Coffee Table Doily".

      Just click on the large thumbnail picture of it on the left side of
      the page.

      I also decided to keep a copy of the Royal Filligree Bookmark on the
      site for 1 more
      day since the copy that was there was missing RND 3. Well it has
      been fixed and you can access it by going to

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p110001.shtml

      You might need
      to refresh the page to load the corrected copy.

      Sorry about the mistake on the last copy.