Sunny Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2010
      Sunny Fridgie

        FlowersSun 2Kitty 4CrochetIt's FridayKitty 2SunFlowers

      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2012

        Sunny Fridgie

        Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty 2   CrochetKitty 1Beaverdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30 5:51 AM

          Sunny Fridgie

          Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Is anyone out there still in Winter’s Grip?  I am!  Right now it is snowing and we are expecting up to a foot of snow by Monday Morning!

          I have over 4 feet of snow still in my back yard and snow banks over 5-6 feet high! I can’t wait to see dandelions in my yard!

          Have a Sunny Sunday!