We have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 25, 2010
       Bingo We have a bingo winner so I will be starting a new game in the morning!
      Hurry, check to see if you are a winner to!
      I will accept any winner that claims bingo through the Bingo program on the web site.

      Julie A. Bolduc
      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

      Message 35 of 35 , May 31, 2014

        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Sunday
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
        http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

        Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!