Bobble Rope Pendant, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23 4:10 AM
      Bobble Rope Pendant

       Flowers Kitty 4Crochet Pineapple Kitty 2Pandadata not applicable

      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2012

        Bobble Rope Pendant

        Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

        Have a Super Sunday!

        For those of you who are also interested in paper beads, I have updated my Paper Beads

        Web site and added a paid members area for $30.00 for never ending access.

        http://www.paperbeads.com/premium/index.php  Spread the word.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2014

          Bobble Rope Pendant

          Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: