We have a bingo winner!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9 8:17 PM
      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game tomorrow night!
      Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner!
      I will accept every winner that claims their win through the Bingo program on the site.

      Have a Great night!
      Julie A. Bolduc
      Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010

        We have 2 Bingo winners so far!

        I will be starting a new game in the  morning!  Check  your cards to see if you are a winner too!

        I will accept every winner who claims a winning Bingo through the web site.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 29, 2011

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

          I will accept all winners that claim bingo through the game on the web site.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011

            We have a bingo winner and I will accept up to 3 more winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.

            I will start another game in the morning.!  Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner also!

            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2012

              We have  bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

              You need to make sure you claim your win through the Bingo game program on the site.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo

              From the program on the site.