Joshua's Afghan, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
      Joshua's Afghan

      Check out the new Snowflake Pattern in the newsletter!

       Kitty 2  Crochet data not applicableSleeping Kitty On Monitor  Parrot
      Have a Sensational Sunday!
      I am still working with my lap top but I am getting there!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2012

        Joshua's Afghan

        Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Beaverdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Special Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11

          Joshua's Afghan

          Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: