Wreath Granny Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
      Wreath Granny Square

      I am still working with my lap top computer and I just found out I have to
      send my old hard drive to a company that can retrieve my old data so until
      then, I will function as best I can until I have my old data back.  I just hope I have
      the programs I need to do what I need to do.

      Have a Super Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2012

        Wreath Granny Square

        FlowersIt's FridayHippopotamusKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoElephantIt's FridayFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2014

          Wreath Granny Square

          Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: