Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 8:54 AM
      I just wanted to let you know that I just discovered a few minutes ago that
      the host that my site is on is installing a program that will let businesses
      send out messages to mailing lists.
      My account has not been activated yet but it should be ready to use by
      tomorrow night.
      This is a free service they are offering to their clients.
      I will be moving the JPFun Whats Up newsletter and the JPF Free Pattern
      notice lists to that account.

      The jpfun discussion group may stay at eGroups. I don't mind paying $5.00
      per month for one list to get rid of the advertising at the top of the
      emails. I will find out more about it and let you know what I plan to do.

      You will not hear from me again until I am about to make the changes.

      For now I will work on the scrunchie and dishcloth patterns I made last
      night.
      Any futher news about list or site changes will be posted at
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/jpfnews/news.cgi

      Julie A. Bolduc
      julie@...
      For free crochet patterns and more go to: