Computer Hard Drive Fried

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone
      I wont be sending a newsletter today but I will
      update the daily pattern and bingo numbers.
      My hard drive fried overnight last night and I am using my lap top to send this message. All of my working files I currently use for my site are on the big computer and I do not have access to them.
      Ihave to get new hard drive for my big computer.