Colorful Snowflake, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2010
      Colorful Snowflake

        Skiing Penquin Snow Flake 2 Maneki Neko CrochetKitty 5Snow Flake 2 Igloo Penguin

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 4:28 AM

        Colorful Snowflake

        Flowersdata not applicableDoggy LickKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Puppy 2data not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2014

          Colorful Snowflake

          I have decided to discontinue the 600 Pattern CD for lack of sales. I have only 6 left.
          I made in all about 200 since I started selling them back in 2009. I made them in small batches.
          It takes me all day long to make a batch of 25 CD’s so in the future, I will get them made for me
          but not any time soon.
          If you want a copy, then you need to find today’s Scavenger hunt item to find out how to get it!

          Have a Sensational Saturday!