Child's Crown Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
      Child's Crown Hat

         Hat 2FlowersKitty 2CrochetKittyFlowersHat 2

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012

        Child's Crown Hat

        Flowersdata not applicableSheepKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2014

          Child's Crown Hat

          Did you know, 16 years ago on March 15, 1998, I officially launched my crochet web site?
          I made the decision to focus from paper beads to crochet on February 8, 1998 but officially launched the
          crochet site on March 15, 1998. There is more information about the history of the site on the “About Us” page!
          I will be adding more information sometime this week to that page about what has been happening since I last posted to the page back in April of 2013.