Today's Featured Pattern, Royal Filligree Bookmark

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Royal Filligree Bookmark".

      Just click on the large thumbnail picture of it on the left side of
      the page.

      I also decided to keep a copy of the Mug Rug on the site for 1 more
      day since the copy that was there was missing ROW 9. Well it has
      been fixed and you can access it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p108001.shtml. You might need
      to refresh the page to load the corrected copy.

      Sorry about the mistake on the last copy.