We have a bingo winner!

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
      We have a bingo winner! I will be starting a new Bingo game tomorrow morning!.

      I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the program on the web site.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9 8:17 PM
        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game tomorrow night!
        Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner!
        I will accept every winner that claims their win through the Bingo program on the site.

        Have a Great night!
        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010

          We have 2 Bingo winners so far!

          I will be starting a new game in the  morning!  Check  your cards to see if you are a winner too!

          I will accept every winner who claims a winning Bingo through the web site.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 29, 2011

            We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

            I will accept all winners that claim bingo through the game on the web site.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011

              We have a bingo winner and I will accept up to 3 more winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.

              I will start another game in the morning.!  Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner also!

              Message 6 of 7 , May 7, 2012

                We have  bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

                You need to make sure you claim your win through the Bingo game program on the site.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo

                From the program on the site.