Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
      Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament

       Flowers Girl Angel  Kitty 2 Crochet  Maneki Neko Girl Angel  Flowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2012

        Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament

           Flowersdata not applicableAngel 3Kitty CatCrochetKitty 2Angel 2data not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2014

          Majestic Pineapple Angel Ornament
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Have a Sensational Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2014

            I made a mistake in today’s newsletter but I have fixed it.

            The Point tracker can be found in the Wearables, not the Pillowghan Squares.