Fashion Doll Gown, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      Fashion Doll Gown

      I will be discontinuing the 5000 point tracker every day and having it only on
      Saturdays.  The location clue will be in Saturday's newsletter email only.  I am also
      going to make a few other changes today.  I will send you another email later today
      tell you all about it.  Basically, I am bringing back the 3 month, 6 month and one year options
      for paid memberships payments.

         Flowers Kitty 2 Crochet  Maneki Neko Flowers
      Rainbow emoticonHave a Fantastic Friday!Rainbow emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012

        Fashion Doll Gown

        Flowersdata not applicableEaster CrossKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Easter Basketdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2014

          Fashion Doll Gown
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          16_14_29.gifSunday.gif36_22_15.gif7_20_6.gif16_1_22.gifSunday.gif16_14_29.gif