Washer Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
       Today's featured pattern is:
      Washer Earrings
      http://www.jpfun. com/jpfunnews/ july/070110. shtml

      I would have sent this early this morning but I ran out of time before I had to go in for my surgery.
      The surgery went well but I have to take it easy for the rest of today and tomorrow.  Thank you for
      all of your prayers and well wishes!  I saw 4 rainbows yesterday while getting ready.  Very nice sign.

       Flowers Mouse Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty 3  Pig Flowers
      Have a Thrilling Thursday!:)

      http://www.jpfun. com

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

        Washer Earrings

        Easter Eggdata not applicableEaster BasketKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Egg Paintingdata not applicableEaster Egg

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2014

          Washer Earrings
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Today I am working on crocheting the next pattern. It will be a doily done in size 10 crochet thread.

          I expect to be able to upload it to the site by Monday at the latest.  I actually started it last night.

          Flowersdata not applicableBirdieKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Parrotdata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Superb Saturday!