Washer Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
       Today's featured pattern is:
      Washer Earrings

      Have a Thrilling Thursday!:)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
         Today's featured pattern is:
        Washer Earrings
        http://www.jpfun. com/jpfunnews/ july/070110. shtml

        I would have sent this early this morning but I ran out of time before I had to go in for my surgery.
        The surgery went well but I have to take it easy for the rest of today and tomorrow.  Thank you for
        all of your prayers and well wishes!  I saw 4 rainbows yesterday while getting ready.  Very nice sign.

         Flowers Mouse Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty 3  Pig Flowers
        Have a Thrilling Thursday!:)

        http://www.jpfun. com

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

          Washer Earrings

          Easter Eggdata not applicableEaster BasketKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Egg Paintingdata not applicableEaster Egg

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2014

            Washer Earrings
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            Today I am working on crocheting the next pattern. It will be a doily done in size 10 crochet thread.

            I expect to be able to upload it to the site by Monday at the latest.  I actually started it last night.

            Flowersdata not applicableBirdieKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Parrotdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Superb Saturday!