Wrist Pincushion, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2010
      Wrist Pincushion

      Tomorrow I will be going into surgery first thing in the morning so I am not sure if I will be able
      to do a newsletter until later in the day or in the morning.  I will try to do it first thing before I have
      to be at the hospital.  I have to be there 6:00am.

      PinkPomeranianKitty 5CrochetManeki NekoPuppy 2Pink

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012

        Wrist Pincushion

        Flowersdata not applicableChickKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoHatcheddata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Wrist Pincushion
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          FlowersIt's FridayMouseKitty CatCrochetKitty 2PigIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2015