We have a bingo winner!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2010
      We have a bingo winner and  I will be starting a new game in the morning!
      Check your bingo card to see if you are a winner.  I will accept any winner
      who claims their win through the bingo program at the site.

    • JulieB
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
        We have a bingo winner! I will be starting a new Bingo game tomorrow morning!.

        I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the program on the web site.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9, 2010
          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game tomorrow night!
          Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner!
          I will accept every winner that claims their win through the Bingo program on the site.

          Have a Great night!
          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010

            We have 2 Bingo winners so far!

            I will be starting a new game in the  morning!  Check  your cards to see if you are a winner too!

            I will accept every winner who claims a winning Bingo through the web site.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 29, 2011

              We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

              I will accept all winners that claim bingo through the game on the web site.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011

                We have a bingo winner and I will accept up to 3 more winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.

                I will start another game in the morning.!  Check your bingo cards to see if you are a winner also!

                Message 7 of 7 , May 7, 2012

                  We have  bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

                  You need to make sure you claim your win through the Bingo game program on the site.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo

                  From the program on the site.