5000 Point Tracker for Saturday Night!

    Message 1 of 20 , May 22, 2010
      Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the scrunchies patterns!
      I will be removing the Sale Links in the morning before I send out tomorrow's newsletter.
      So you have until tomorrow morning to get your Lifetime Never Ending Membership for just $50.00!
      Watch for the 600 Pattern CD Special Coming Soon for just $15.00 per copy!

       Crochet Kitty 5     Light Bulb   Kitty 2
      *Happy Hunting!*

      http://www.jpfun. com
      http://www.paperbea dcrafts.com

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 24, 2010
        Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the Scrunchie patterns!
        I have decided to start sending out the 5000 point tracker on Saturday nights instead of
        in the newsletter.  This is the only place you will get the clue.  Smile emoticon

           FlowersCrochetLight BulbKitty 4Flowers