Wedding Bell Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2010
      Wedding Bell Potholder

      Today's Scavenger Hunt item is in honor of my Daughter Joanna's 23rd Birthday!
      Happy Birthday Joanna!
      You will also get 50,000 points with a purchase of the Lifetime Membership special
      offer which expires on Friday!  Get it now while you can!
      http://www.jpfun.com

       FlowerPomeranianBirthday BalloonBirthday CandlesHappy BirthdayCrochet Flowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012

        Wedding Bell Potholder

        Flowersdata not applicableWedding CakeKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoWedding Cakedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2013

          Wedding Bell Potholder

          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          I am working on updating the download pages so if you come across some of the pattern download pages looking weird or missing a Scavenger Hunt item or Pawtracker item,

          Don’t fret, I plan to make sure the current pages that require them will have them before I announce I am completely done with the download pages.

          I wrote a program that lets me use a template I made to change all of the pattern download pages in a directory at one time but it is still going to take time to get all of them done.

          The actual pattern pages I have to edit by hand but I can do several pages at a time with the editor I have.

          If you come across any pages that are not done yet and are not pattern or pattern download pages, let me know so I can add them to my list of what pages are left to do.

          By the way, I have been sick with the flu these past 2 weeks but I am still managing to get the stuff done that I want to get done.
          That is the good thing about working from home, I don’t have to miss work if I don’t want to!

          I am also done with my Christmas shopping and have sent out all of the packages I have intended to send out to family.  The only gifts I have left to take care of are for my husband and grandsons.

                 It's FridayCandy Cane 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Candy Cane SmileyIt's Friday