Today's Featured Pattern, Basket of Spring Flowers Pin

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! Basket of Spring Flowers
      Pin.

      You can still access the Neko Potholder until 12/28/2006 around
      5:00pm but only through this link.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p102001_neko.shtml

      Just click on the large thumbnail picture of it on the left side of
      the page.