Cotton Candy Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      Cotton Candy Scrunchie

      Wanda Neely won the Raffle for April! Congratulations!

      Cotton CandySleeping Kitty On MonitorEarth DayCrochet
KittyCotton Candy
      Have a Super Saturday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2012

        Cotton Candy Scrunchie

        FlowersIt's FridayHedgehogManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2BunnyIt's FridayFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2013

          Cotton Candy Scrunchie
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Some people have been having trouble when purchasing individual patterns.
          They have been getting an error from the program I use for the file delivery.
          I have decided to switch the delivery method to a service I have used for
          years with my other web site Paperbeadcrafts.com.  It is called Payloadz.com.
          They are very reliable and everything about your purchase of patterns would be
          automatic.  Right now, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy a pattern and pay
          $1.99 for it, I will have to send the pattern to you manually no matter how you pay for it.

          Please email me if you purchase one and do not get it right away.  I will be watching my email
          and will respond as soon as I get email notices of your purchases.

                Flowersdata not applicableMonkeyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Liondata not applicableFlowers