OOOPs Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006

      I am so sorry, I left out the URL to the PDF version of the Neko Kitty
      potholder. I have uploaded an updated version of the download page but
      you can download the PDF file directly by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/featured/p102001_neko.shtml

      The download link is on that page. You may need to reload the page.

      I will keep the page up until 5:00pm 12/28/2006 so you can download the
      PDF version.

      Have a great night!