Tip Resistant Glasses Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
      Tip Resistant Glasses Cup

           Kitty 2CrochetEarth DayPuppyKitty 5
      Have a Magnificent Monday!

    • JulieB
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011
        Tip Resistant Glasses Cup

        I am sitting at a McDonald's in Belfast Maine working on this newsletter so it looks a little different.  My daughter is taking her driving test as I write!

        Have a Thrilling Thursday!

        Julie A Bolduc
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2013

          Tip Resistant Glasses Cup

          Check your Bingo Cards, We must have a winner by now!

          FlowersIt's FridayHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty CatBeaverIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3 7:49 AM

            Tip Resistant Glasses Cup