5000 Point Tracker for Saturday Night!

    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hi Everyone!
      Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the granny square patterns!

       Flower BasketKitty 2Light BulbSleeping Kitty On MonitorFlowers
       *Happy Hunting!*

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 17, 2010
        Hi Everyone!
        Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the kitchen patterns!

        FlowerGo GreenLight BulbCrochetFlowers & Butterfly
        * Happy Hunting! *

        http://www.jpfun. com
        http://www.paperbea dcrafts.com

        Message 3 of 20 , May 15, 2010
          Hi Everyone!
          Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the ornament patterns!

           Golden Ornament Light Bulb  Crochet
          *Happy Hunting!*

          Message 4 of 20 , May 22, 2010
            Hi Everyone!
            Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the scrunchies patterns!
            I will be removing the Sale Links in the morning before I send out tomorrow's newsletter.
            So you have until tomorrow morning to get your Lifetime Never Ending Membership for just $50.00!
            Watch for the 600 Pattern CD Special Coming Soon for just $15.00 per copy!

             Crochet Kitty 5     Light Bulb   Kitty 2

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 24, 2010
              Hi Everyone!
              Tonight's 5000 point tracker is in the Scrunchie patterns!
              I have decided to start sending out the 5000 point tracker on Saturday nights instead of
              in the newsletter.  This is the only place you will get the clue.  Smile emoticon

                 FlowersCrochetLight BulbKitty 4Flowers