Beaded Bumps Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
      Beaded Bumps Scrunchie

       Flowers & ButterflyKitty 2 CrochetKitty 5Flowers
      Have a Terrific Tuesday!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011

        Beaded Bumps Scrunchie

        It's Friday3D SantaSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 23D RudolphIt's Friday

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013

          Beaded Bumps Scrunchie

          I have finished crocheting the Pencil cup and I hope to get it posted before I go to bed tonight!
          I still need to write the pattern in my book, type up the pattern, take pictures and post it.

          Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

          Have a Sensational Saturday!