Re: Advertising again

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      Sorry about this.
      I forgot to mention that,
      I did not mind when eGroups put the ads on the bottom. I know they need to
      make money somehow,
      but when they started to put them at the top, well it just seems that it is
      very distracting and takes away from being able to skim through the messages
      easily to pick out the ones that need to read more thoroughly later.

      Julie A. Bolduc
      julie@...
      For free crochet patterns and more go to: