    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006
      Hi Everyone!

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded the latest Featured
      pattern. It is call "Santa's Stocking". You can get it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com

      Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007
        Hi Everyone!

        I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Miss May Flower".

        This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST January 22, 2007.

        I have also converted the free pattern "Valentine Coaster" into PDF!

        http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/108/f108001valentine.shtml

        10:31 PM
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
          Hi Everyone!

          I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Filet Tree Top Angel".

          This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST January 29, 2007.

          I have also started to sell some of the Members Only patterns through
          Payloadz.com
          You can check to see which ones are for sale by following the link below.
          They are only $1.75 for each pattern.

          http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.asp?m=42146

          11:11 AM