Joanna's Pillowghan Afghan, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      Joanna's Pillowghan

          Flower Basket St. Patty's Clover Head Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet  Flowers
      Have a Fabulous Friday!

      Look out for a Special coming only on March 15, 2010!  Get one year of Membership for $12.00.  This is the amount
      I charged the very first year I the JPF Crochet Club was online.  It is a one day only Anniversary Special!