Free Pattern Converted to PDF

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I just converted and uploaded the free
      pattern "Hexagon Lidded Christmas Card Box" to the web site!

      Enjoy!!
      You can get to it by going to

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2007

        The free pattern "Beaded Choker", has just been converted to PDF!

        You can get to the newly converted one by going to
        http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/107/f107001choker1.shtml

        5:40 PM