    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded the next featured pattern
      on the site. It is a little ornament for a Granny Stocking ornament.

      Enjoy!
      You can find the pattern by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com
      Look for the "Featured Pattern" box on the left side of the page.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006

        I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded the latest Featured
        pattern. It is call "Santa's Stocking". You can get it by going to
        http://www.jpfun.com

        Enjoy!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007

          I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Miss May Flower".

          This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST January 22, 2007.

          I have also converted the free pattern "Valentine Coaster" into PDF!

          http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/108/f108001valentine.shtml

          10:31 PM
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007

            I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Filet Tree Top Angel".

            This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST January 29, 2007.

            I have also started to sell some of the Members Only patterns through
            Payloadz.com
            You can check to see which ones are for sale by following the link below.
            They are only $1.75 for each pattern.

            http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.asp?m=42146

            11:11 AM