We Have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 20, 2010
      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game tomorrow morning!  Sunday.

      Check your cards to see if you are a winner.
      I will not be choosing a new set of numbers today.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 27, 2010
        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
        Check your cards to see if you are a winner also!

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012

          We have a bingo winner!

          I will start a new game Friday Morning.  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

          I will accept any winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.

          The newsletter will be sent out within the hour!  J

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 9, 2012
            Hello Everyone!
            We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on Saturday morning!
            Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site.

            Good Luck!

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 12, 2012
              Hi Everyone,
              We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning.
              Please check your cards to see if you too are a winner.
              I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the game on the site.

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2 12:37 PM

                We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Saturday Morning!
                Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

                I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site!

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 22 11:48 AM

                  We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game on Friday Morning!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 12, 2013

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 23, 2013

                      We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on December 24 in the morning.

                      I will accept any winners who claim Bingo through the program on the site.

                      Make sure your email address and mailing address are up to date

                      In your points account so I can make sure I send you your prize to the correct address.

                      Good Luck!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 25, 2014

                        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
                        Check your cards to see if you too area  winner!

                        I will accept every winner who claims Bingo through the site!

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 22, 2014

                          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Wednesday Morning!

                          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                          I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!