End Table Filet Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2010
      End Table Filet Doily

         Kitty 2 Valentine butterfly kiss Crochet Valentine I love you sign  Kitty 5

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011

        End Table Filet Doily

           It is snowing like Crazy today in New England!  We are expecting at least 10 inches!

        Snow Flakedata not applicableKitty 3Halloween GhostCrochetHalloween Trick or TreatKitty 2data not applicableSnow Flake
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5 8:25 AM

          End Table Filet Doily

          Don’t forget I am offering the Crochet Stitch Markers at $3.00 off per set and that is including the new Multi pack Set!
          http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

          Sale ends Friday!
             Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers