New! Featured Patterns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006

      I am starting a new program on my web site! I am now offering a
      Featured Pattern every day. The featured pattern is going to be a
      Members only Pattern made available for free for 1 day only. Each
      day there will be a different pattern featured.

      Once a pattern has been featured, it will no longer be available for
      free again.

      In order to get that pattern, you have to be a paid member of the JPF
      Crochet Club.

      I will maintain a list of already featured patterns which you will be
      able to view at any time to see if a pattern you want has been
      featured or not. If it has, you will need to be a paid member to get
      it.

      If not, you can either wait till it is featured, or just sign up to
      be a member and get it right away.

      I hope you like this new feature on the web site.

      You might want to keep checking every day to see what has been
      offered for free for that day.

      There is going to be a thumbnail of the Featured Pattern on the web
      site's front page, on the left hand side, just above the Google Ads.
      http://www.jpfun.com

      Have a great evening!!

      Sincerely,