Back to Back Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Back to Back Scrunchie

       I tried sending this this morning but for some reason it never made it.

      Maneki Neko Valentine butterfly kiss Crochet Valentine candy hearts Kitty 4 Cat 10
      *Have a Super Saturday!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2011

        Back to Back Scrunchie

             Flowersdata not applicableKitty 5Halloween MaskCrochetTrick O' TreaterKitty 2data not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 6:11 AM

          Back to Back Scrunchie

          I have updated the front page of the web site and changed the Newest Patterns thing under the navigation bar to a side scrolling clickable widget.  When you click on an image, it will open up in a new window or tab depending on your browser.
          You can see the newest 50 patterns that are on the site and the free patterns can be identified by the word Free under the picture on a background of pink.
          Let me know what you think.  If you like it I will keep it, if not, I can change it back to what it was.

          Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty CatCowdata not applicableFlowers