Winter Bliss Snowflake, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Winter Bliss Snowflake

      Check out the newsletter for the Raffle Winner for January!
      I have decided to keep the point trackers on the January newsletter pages
      and plan to remove the trackers one at a time, you will not find one on January 1, 2010 for example.
      Each day I will remove the previous month's tracker for that day.

         Snow Flake 2 Crochet  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Valentine butterfly kiss Snow Flake
      Have a Magnificent Monday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2011

        Winter Bliss Snowflake

        Snow Flakedata not applicableElephantKitty 3CrochetKitty 2Zebradata not applicableSnow Flake