Snowman Centerpiece, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2010
      Snowman Centerpiece

       3D Magical Snowman Crochet Valentine balloons Maneki Neko Kitty

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2011

        Snowman Centerpiece

          data not applicable3D Magical SnowmanPenguin WaveKittyCrochetKitty 2Polar Bear3D Magical Snowmandata not applicable

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013

          Snowman Centerpiece

          Only 3 More days to get your JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD for just $15.00 + $2.50 S&H!
          http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

          My daughter Joanna is officially Engaged to be Married!  She and her fiancée, Edward Shay have set the date

          For September 20, 2014 so I have plenty of time to crochet some stuff for her wedding!  My husband and I

          really like Edward, and do believe the two are going to be very happy for many many years!

             Flowersdata not applicableMooseKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBeaverdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , May 22

            Snowman Centerpiece

            There is a new members only pattern on the site! Check it out in the newsletter!