Star Ornament Magnet Recipe Card Holder

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I just posted a brand new pattern to
      the web site for a Magnet for your fridge!

      It is just the thing to hold your recipe cards during the holidays
      while you are cooking!

      Enjoy!

      Please go to
      http://www.jpfun.com to get the new pattern!

      To access the Members Only patterns, you need to be a paid member
      with a username and password. To become a member, you can go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      The cost is just $2.95 per month or you can choose one of the other
      options on that page.