New Pattern Database

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      I am starting a new pattern database and the url to it is

      For now that is where it will sit.  In the future, I plan to give it it's own domain name and plan to have thousands of patterns to search for.
      But for now, it has over 260 patterns listed and I plan to add a few every day.  I will add at least one pattern per day day. It depends on time, my mood and energy I have at the time I add patterns.

      If you have a web site that you want listed email me the url and I will add the patterns to the directory.
      The patterns have to meet the following criteria to be listed.

      1. You must have free patterns on your web site..
      2. There must be a picture of the finished item so I can make a 100px x 100px thumbnail of the picture.
      3. Each pattern should have their own URL.
      4. Patterns can be in pdf or html format.
      5. It would make it easier for me if you send me the actual page of links to your free patterns.  I can take care of the rest from there.

        The patterns added to the database will be in the following categories, Crochet, Knitting, Plastic Canvas, Tatting, Embroidery, bead work, sewing, quilting and any other needlecraft you can think of.
      Let me know a few suggestions if you want.

      Remember, this is another way to help generate traffic to your web site so it is for your benefit to have your site listed!
      My site gets on average about 20,000 page views per day!

      I will try to remember to list the patterns added to the database in the daily newsletter on the site on the day after I add them.

      Checkout the site and let me know what you think!

      Also, give me ideas on what domain name I should register in the future.  Maybe I will have a contest.